Why Barbarian Power Gym?
Power of a Brand
A Brand is created after years of hard work, customer acceptance, advertisements and awareness. It took us 16 years to create Barbarian Power Gym what it is today. A brand trusted by celebrities like Mr. Anil Ambani, Mr. Aamir Khan, Mr. Hrithik Roshan, Mr. Saif Ali Khan, Mr. Zayed Khan, Mr. Ajay Devgan, Miss Esha Deol, Mr.Vivek Oberoi and Miss Rani Mukerjee. By becoming a Barbarian Power Gym franchisee, you can put the image of our brand to your advantage. You start on a well established platform which is recognized, respected and trusted all over India. You instantly get an edge over other competitors.
According to market research 2 out of 3 customers prefer to go for a brand. Barbarian Power Gym is known as a quality fitness provider. Our track record and client list testify that we are the best in business. Customers trust us on the face value which alone is enough to make them join our gym.
Barbarian Certified Trainers
Once a member joins our gym, our certified trainers make sure he gets his results and rejoin year after year. Our certified instructors are taught not only to give expert training, but also to motivate and market future memberships. They also have the requisite knowledge regarding food supplements and diet.
We aim at providing our franchisees with all possible help regarding the design of the health club. Keeping functionality in mind we use each and every corner. We believe that the place where you workout should have a personality of its own and should grow upon you with each passing day.
Online Quality Monitoring through Video Conferencing
All our branches are monitored through IP cameras and are connected through internet to a centralized monitoring station in Mumbai from where we keep a check on the quality rendered at various outlets. This connectivity is also used for online fitness programs, updates and consultancy.
Software for Access Control
All our centers run Independently on a biometric access control cum accounting software. This software is provided to the franchisees by the company.
Sale of Licensed Apparel and Food Supplements
As a value add-on our franchisee get to sell our licensed apparel - Barbarian Clothing, Sports Gear and food supplements from their respective outlets.
Ready-made Promotional Artworks and Advertisement Campaign
We have a variety of advertisement and promotional models- ready-made to suite the requirements of our franchisees. With the "Star Power" in our campaigns, we have a winning edge over other competitors. Our franchisee benefits most from these. These advertisements can be played over cable TV, cinema slides, hoardings and newspapers.
No Experience required
Our model is Independent. It runs professionally by our staff from Mumbai.
Explosive Launch and Celebrity Visits
We cooperate and organize an explosive Launch-Show at the day of the inauguration. The show features a fashion show, dance performance, body building show and celebrity visit.
Why invest in the Fitness Industry?
- All over the world the fitness industry is estimated at $14.8 billion. In India it is just $50 million. There's only one way this trend will go and that is up. There are over 20,000 health clubs in India and the number is growing each day. Health club memberships are growing at an average of 10% annually. In spite of the growing awareness, health and medical benefits pointing towards physical fitness, nearly 98% of Indians are yet to join a gym.
- Obesity is a global problem affecting 300 million people worldwide. With obesity come related problems, from diabetes to heart failure. An estimated 25 million Indians have diabetes, and this is forecast to grow to 57 million by 2025. Doctors say the government has failed to register the scale of the impending crisis. Fortunately or unfortunately the only hope is fitness.
- Over 76% of women are suffering from abdominal obesity, according to a survey by the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences. Approximately 40 % of children and adolescents are overweight. 48 % of adults have a sedentary life style. Risk for heart disease and high blood pressure is two to four times higher among the people with diabetes.
- An estimated 70 % of diabetes risk can be attributed to excess weight. Exercise helps prevent heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, arthritis, osteoporosis, insomnia and cancer.
- Exercise has been proven to reduce stress, anxiety and depression and increase energy, focus and stamina. People who exercise regularly are happier, healthier and live longer.
Why should you go for Franchising?
- In India only 5% of businesses are franchisees but they contribute to 40% of all sales.
- By paying a one-time royalty a franchisee can use a well established brand to his advantage.
- The quality is standard and the franchisor has to maintain that.
- There is a division of duty.
- The franchisee gets a tried and tested work model which is fine tuned by years of functioning.
- A franchisee business fetches higher revenue and sales as the entire business runs on systems by professionals.
What it takes?
- We are looking only for financially sound companies/ individuals who have an ideally located premises admeasuring 2500 Sq. Ft ( Small Module) to 15,000 Sq. Ft. ( Fully Featured Module).
- Capacity to invest as per our requirement- on Interiors, Equipment and Advertisements.
- Investment range -Rs. 50,00,000/- to Rs. 2,50,00,000/-
Our franchisee reflects our image. We are looking for dynamic visionaries who understand the potential of fitness.
We are fast growing with various franchisee models- domestic and international.
We are open to individuals / companies who would like to expand with us on a worldwide basis.
By purchasing a Master Franchise Agreement for a particular country, state or province, you can establish a centre and further sell sub-franchisee within the said Province, State or Country.
If you're interested in joining us as a personal trainer, gym instructor, aerobics instructor or as a front office executive, email us your resume with a photograph.
203 / 204 B Wing, Nebula, 4th cross Rd.,
Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri (W)
Mumbai - 400053. India.
Telephone : 98214 20509
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org